TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Welcome to the registration to deecreation.com.my (“us”, “we”) website and its related services. You may access many areas of our website without registering your details with us. Certain areas are only open to you if you register. These Terms and Conditions of Registration are in addition to the general Terms and Conditions.
- By registering here and creating your “deecreation.com.my” Account, you can access different services that are offered by us without having to register for each service separately. If a service you wish to subscribe to has additional terms and conditions, you will be asked to accept these separately.
- You agree to:
- Keep your username and password safe, and won’t share them with anyone.
- You will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close or remove your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.
- To deactivate your account please contact our customer services department; the details can be found under “contact us” on your deecreation.com.my Account page.
- You can update your personal details (including your account and marketing preferences) by accessing your account at your deecreation.com.my Account page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
Deecreation operates deecreation.com.my. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Deecreation discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Deecreation behalf or to provide services available at Deecreation websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Deecreation website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Deecreation will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Deecreation discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or whenDeecreation believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Ezw Software Solution, third parties, or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Deecreation website and have supplied your email address, Deecreation may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Deecreation and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Deecreation takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security